REVIEW: Nivea 48h Deodorant

 

Hi guys!
Today I'm doing a review on this amazing Nivea anti-perspirant product. 
For a while I've had quite a problem when it comes to my underarm scent.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I was not using a deodorant or anything like that
but I guess the problem was with the product that I was using, I won't mention it name
but it really did me wrong hey.

Have you ever taken a bath and then you apply deodorant but after a few hours, 
your underarm smells horrible? The problem is that, you're not actually using the
right product for your body and it tend to get awkward when you're around people,
you can't even get to throw your hands in the air
when your favorite song plays at the party...
Honestly, it's just painful guys - horrible.

Well, like me, if you were facing such a problem, I've got a plug for you.
Ever since I started using Nivea Men 48h deodorant, my life couldn't be better.
My favorite scent is The Blue Kick and it's been working wonders for me, okay?
I love the fact that it lasts longer than my previous product and I get to be comfortable
around everyone. The fact it lasts longer means you can stay 48h without bathing
Ok... That was a joke but you get my point, right guys, it doesss last hey

Go ahead, try it out and you'll see, life will get even better. 

You can purchase your own at your nearest supermarket for a very affordable price. 
I bought mine at Clicks and they had a special
of R59.99 for three. 
Don't tell me that's expensive, come on guys!

Thanks guys for reading my blog once again. I'll see you on the next one.

Thanks, bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments