No New Music From Mother-To-Be Rihanna Anytime Soon?



Okay, I know what y'all are thinking, I'm probably too late to post about 
Rihanba's pregnancy. Well, firstly, says who? Secondly, Rihanna will never 
ever be old news, I mean... It's Rihanna, even if I were to post about her first album, 
people are going to be interested simply because she's definitely 
the b**** she think she is, a living icon, that's what she is.

Let's not forget the fact that she announced the pregnancy so effortlessly... 
wait, no she didn't, my bad... Rihanna didn't announce her pregnancy, 
she just walked outside and showed her belly to the paparazzi and they 
announced it for her, which was a perfect pregnancy announcement ever.
I don't know if y'all saw this but she trended for days with over a million tweets 
and I don't think she could've done it any better, it was just perfect, just Rihanna 
and we received it joyously.

But then, let's get back to business... If you're expecting Rihanna to release 
an album soon, I hate to break it to you but please forget about, it's not happening. 
 I don't think it's coming anytime soon because my girl has bigger responsibilities
 to deal with and that's her pregnancy and being a mother. 
Her last album ANTI was released in 2016 and became one of her best album ever
 and it has spent over 200 weeks on Billaboard Hot 200 album chart 
which is very impressive. That's the last time we heard of Rihanna and 
I don't think will hear from her musically anytime soon. It's bad new, I know, 
but it's the truth. From my view, I envision Rihanna pushing her beauty business 
even more in the upcoming two years and probably venturing into kid's brand line 
like Kylie Jenner did.

Rihanna is not bringing any album soon and we should just get used to that fact
 BUT we'll never know, maybe she'll surprise us with a song dedicated to 
her upcoming baby, you'll never know, but I don't see that happening anytime soon, sorry, 
I know I've been saying that quite a lot but I hope it's actually registering in your head. 

All I can say is congratulations to Rihanna, I can't wait for you to bless us 
with your baby, like Nicki Minaj said  "you deserve your own little gift now. 
Different level of joy that money can’t buy,” It's true. Rihanna has given us a lot 
and we've been jamming to her beautiful voice consistently for years 
so she deserve a little break from music (even though it's getting longer now) 
but she's going to be a mother now so let's give her the space she deserves and 
allow her to enjoy her pregnancy and  motherhood with her boyfriend A$AP Rocky.


What are your thoughts? Do you see Rihanna releasing new music soon? 
Leave a comment and tell us your opinion!

You Might Also Like

0 comments