Wishlist: 5 Things I Need For My Place

Okay, changing furniture and revamping your space is kinda expensive, 
especially when you aren't working or don't have any budget to buy all the stuffs you 
need but it helps to dream, manifest, pray and actually save up some cash 
to make that dream a reality.

Well, at this point I'm dreaming but it doesn't mean I won't get to make that dream a reality. 
Today I decided to write a few thing I'd actually be happy to have when I revamp 
my room and I must say, they're quite expensive at the moment but that doesn't mean 
I won't get to have them, I will.

Here are the few things I actually need to have my place posh like I always dream about in my head:

1. A NEW COMFORTABLE RUG


I've always been a fan of rugs so I've been scrolling on the net when I saw this one.
 I feel like it's very fluffy and comfortable for my feet when I wake up in the morning on foot.
 The color is a fave and I love the fact that it won't really get dirty easily.
 Saw this one at TakeALot and instantly fell in love with it.
Buy HERE   for R515


2. A MODISH HEADBOARD

Truth is, as you grow, you realize that some furniture signifies growth, I'm an adult now 
and I feel like a change of headboard would make me feel grown and the style 
I want is this one from Decofurn Furniture and I just sblw to just have it in my room, 
probably it will chase away the bad dreams I've been having and helps me sleep peacefully.
 I also love the fact that it's not really expensive, just R1469, 00
But it HERE 


3. A METALIC FRIDGE & MICROWAVE

I moved into my own place in 2017 at age 22, the pressure of buying furniture was 
very high so we settled for the one that was very much affordable. 
I'm still on that white fridge and microwave mode but I feel it's time to change 
to metalic appliances, like for instance, I need a fridge that got a water dispancer 
and a touch screen microwave so I went on line and found these, I couldn't stop liking, 
they are to die for and they can be found at Makro 

This Hisense 269 l Bottom Fridge/Freezer with Water Dispenser will fit perfectly in 
my place and it ticks all the box. It price is R5499 - kinda steep for me but if I could 
save or lay-by I'm pretty sure I'll get it
Buy It HERE  

Then I went on to find this beautiful Samsung 40 l Electronic Microwave Oven
which prices at R2399, 00. It matches the fridge doesn't it?
Love it, you can buy it HERE 


4. BLUETOOTH SOUND SYSTEM



I actually live for music, it's literally my life, I wake up and sleep on it. 
That's actually how I became insanely obsessed with Beyoncé and Ariana Grande, 
their vocals just heal my soul. The sound system that we have right now is so 2008,
 not that I'm ungrateful but an upgrade is needed hey. I found this 
LG DM8360 Mini Hi-Fi System at New World Appliances very beautiful when
 I was window shopping online, it's so so cool, I love it.

Buy it HERE 


5. L-SHAPED SOFA



Our sofa is now reaching its olden days, I really need a new one. Our current sofa 
is a two seater and with friends coming over, space becomes an issue because of the limitations
 but if I could get this Sagunto Chaise Sofa from Mr Price Home, I'd be the
 happiest human being on earth. Its price is R7500,00 - not really expensive 
but it's just that I can't afford it HA HA! I love it colour and how long it is.

Buy it HERE 

Well, that's all! If I could wake up and find these items on my doorstep the next day, 
I swear, I'm going to the happiest person alive but that's not how the world works 
so I just need to put in some effort and save some cash, hopefully, one day 
I'll see myself buying all of them without any fear of having my card declining.


Thank you guys for reading.


See You Again!


BONGI

You Might Also Like

1 comments