ULTIMATE SUMMER PLAYLIST!


Hi guys!
As you all know, without music, life would be a bore.
We need music when we work, when we are sad, when we are happy,
dude, even when we are in the bathroom, showering and singing our lungs out.
That's music for all of us, it is a need actually, I'm pretty sure everybody agrees!

Anyways, on today's blog, I am going to plug you on some nice music that are
summer worthy, BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL, let's vibe!

Well, to be honest, there's hundreds of songs on my phone that I chose from, which means, 
these are my ULTIMATE 10 songs that keeps me on my stereos for hours so if you
 have access to the internet, please make sure you download these songs,
catch a vibe, you won't regret it. Without any further ado, let's get to the countdown


The first time I heard this song was on Tik Tok and I fell in love with it instantly!
It was released a years ago and it is making waves right now, I am pretty sure both 
Willow and Tyler were surprised when they saw it doing the most and charting on Billboard
Hot 100 Chart. I love it, it's relatable, beautiful and it is a vibe so if you haven't heard, do so
because you are unfortunately missing out.


Okay, Amapiano fans, I am pretty sure we can all agree that when it comes to this genre, Piano,
De Mthuda is kind of the president, he never disappoint with hits and this song instantly became 
the anthem of the national, most especially for lovers (I'm single btw!) and the lyrics just takes you
to that feeling of being in love and then you just go blind, LITERALLY! 
I love this song because it is a huuuge vibe and even though some of us can't really 
dance but the moment this song hits the speakers, 
we make a plan and regret it later, of course. nice tune it is.


Anything with Mas Musiq and Aymos comes with hits and they have proven to us
multuple times that they are quite the combination and we always live to see it. 
This time they took Young Stunna and created this massive banger which always 
keeps me on my dance moves even when I am planning not to dance, 
they just make it involuntary for me to just stand still. 
I must say, we need more music from these three because honestly, 
they understood the assignment and I see nobody doing anything better than this.
 Check it out, you'll find yourself moving your body involuntary, 
I definitely guarantee!


This one is new, released last Friday, it's a banger, obviously, because it's on my
countdown. The first time I heard that Bruno Mars and Anderson Paak are planning on
creating music together, I was very skeptical because, in my own opinion, Bruno is better on 
his own and I had no idea who this Anderson Paak person was but the moment they released
Leave the door open I was sold and convinced, they make a perfect team in the music industry.
I love this one because the message is distinct, nobody sings about slay queens and how they
date for money and bring depression to guys who were in love but only to find that these girls
got no love for them, they just treat them as ATMs which is very sad but how they created this 
song to be a vibe, I applause them hey. They did the most and that is why thus song is number 7, 
I love it so much.


I am such a huge fan of Doja Cat guys, it's not even healthy. She released her third studio album
four moths and even to this day, a day doesn't go without me listening to her, like I said, it's unhealthy.
This song just give me chills, it's sexy and seductive, my kinda vibe. The second verse is just crazy,
 I am still trying to learn the lyrics because wow! It reminds me of how crazy I get when Beyoncé releases new music. 
It is one of my favorite songs on her album and I literally cannot go a day 
without listening to it, it is just that song, I love it!!!



Nobody can deny that Kabza & Maphorisa own Amapiano music, ever since they teamed up,
we have been getting nothing but hits after hits from them. On this one, they featured the amazing Ami Faku 
who brought in her beautiful voice to this bop and I don't think we will ever get enough 
of this song. The song is well composed and how the beats were made, it's just unbelievable.
Honestly, this song deserves as many awards as possible because wow again, you can't stop
dancing, especially if you have some Savanna on your hand, a perfect combo but the hangover is severe!

4. DJ Maphorisa & Tyler ICU - Izolo ft. Madumane, Mpura, Daliwonga & Visca


Hmm, another Maphorisa on the list, dude, come on, come on! you can't deny that his versatility 
is just on another level, he's just that good. anyways, I love this one because I have a lots of memories from it, 
mostly party memories and I just wanna go back in time and just relieve each and every moments. 
I was dating when this song started making waves so it was one of my happy days 
( not that I am sad right now) but like I said, it takes me back memory lane and 
it's just a good vibey song for the summer, bet nobody can deny this, it's fact, periodt!


I am pretty sure that what I'm about to say is just not up for discussion: Boohle is one of the best 
female vocalist in Mzansi, she's proven that to us multiple times and now we all agree that YESSS!
This one is an apologetic song where this person ask for forgiveness from their partner for 
all the wrongs that he or she made to mess their relationship, it just fits. 
It's one of those songs you can send to your lover as part of forgiveness and they'll definitely 
forgive you. Look, I can't say much, everybody loves this song and I am one of them, it's amazing 
and it's suitable to be played this summer everywhere, we will dance until our whole body hurts, for real.


It's making waves on SA radio charts and on iTunes right now, we can all agree that
as it should be, well deservedly. Young Stunna Features the king, Kabza De Small and we
admit, they're the reason why we fill the clubs and spotis in a way that you literally see that
Corona is literally dancing with us, no social distance, just booze and fun - party and bullsh*t!
I am most definitely sure that this one will hit number 1 on New Year's Even song of the year 
on the 31st because OMG, well crafted, cool for the summer and also it is mood forever. 
I heart this song so much that if they don't play it at the club, I just feel like the DJ failed us because 
why not? Honestly DJ, why not?


Well, no debate on this one! Adele came back with this hit and we all fell in love
with it. To be quite frank, I have never put a song on repeat in my life like I did this one
(I am even playing it right now). I am a big fan of Adele and I WAITED SIX WHOLE YEARS FOR THIS ONE TO COME OUT 
so it was only fair that I play this song a million times. The lyrics just
go along with our love lives and that is what Adele aimed for us, we related. Can't wait for
her album to come out on the 19th of November and also two of her live concert are coming out
in a few days. Adele definitely won my heart with this and already I am so impatiently waiting
for other songs from her album to come out, I know she won't disappoint hence 
the waiting is literally killing me softly.



Well, guys here is my ultimate summer playlist, if you don't have any of these songs on your
playlist, please do, you're going to be in the zone. Thank you once for reading my blog once again.
see you again.

BONGI


You Might Also Like

0 comments