REVIEW: Ingram's petroleum Jelly WITH Camphor




 I don't know about you guys but I'm a huge fan of Camphor, 
it smells nice for me, it got this unique scent that I like and it's too 
good for my skin.

Growing up, I only knew their cream and believe me, only adult
were allowed to use it at home, we were always directed to petroleum jelly
(Vaseline, we would call it!) so I can confidently say petroleum jelly groomed
me up but I have always been a fan of camphor and on the other side, 
petroleum treated me better.

Ingram's has introduced a new product: Petroleum jelly mixed with camphor
which is quite good for the skin. as you all know, petroleum jelly has its own benefit
for the skin, and so is the camphor so imagine having both combined in one jar.

I like this product because it helped me with my dry skin problem, ever since I started
using it, my skin has been moisturized in the most beautiful way; glowing. 
I recommend it to everybody and for every skin type, 
it's just perfect for the skin and it smells lovely
 PLUS it is dermatologically tested.

PRICE: R31.99
Shop HERE

Anyways, thank you guys for visiting my blog once again.

See You Again!

Thank you.

BONGI

You Might Also Like

0 comments