LOVE JAMS FOR THE MONTH OF LOVE


 Hey Good People!!!
Today I decided to do something different. I know most of us love music and 
how it makes us feel, yeah that feeling, I know. So since it is the month of love I thought 
why not put together a list of songs, latest or not, that would create a good mood when you are with your babe in this romantic month of love. Here are my favorite love songs of all time:

·         California King Bed – Rihanna

·         No Air - Jordin Spark Ft Chris Brown

·         I’m into you – Sydney Ranae

·         Love on Top – Beyonce

·         Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars

·         Thandiwe – Vusi Nova

·         Woza my Love – Blaq Diamond

·         Right Here – Ariana Grande

·         Love Me Like You Do – Eliie Goulding

·         Emlanjeni – Sbahle

·         Flaws and ALL – Beyonce

·         Love On The Brain - Rihanna

·         Ubuhle Bakho – Ami Faku

·         POV – Ariana Grande

·         Obvious – Ariana Grande

·         Purpose – Justin Bieber

·         Escape – Kehlani

·         Uthando – Soa Matrix ft. Soulful & Shaun 101  

·         Dinaledi – Major League DJ

·         UKiss – Aubrew Qwane

OK, let me stop here but as you know, the list goes on and I could take hours busy with these 
songs. I guess these will do for the month of love and I hope you get showered with 
lots and lots of love this February. Love you guys.

Thanks.

See You Again!!!!

BONGI
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments