REVIEW: Avon Care Vanishing Face Cream

Avon Care Vanishing Face Cream Review

Hello Good People!!!

Am I the only one who has been trying to deal with oily skin but failed
because I couldn’t find the right skin product to use to reduce  the shininess on my skin? It also bothered me, especially when I thought 
I had found the perfect product to use but when I look at myself 
on the mirror, it's back to square one! 

Well, not anymore! Ever since I started using Avon Care Vanishing Face Cream with 
vitamins A, C & E, I get to have many hours of 
shine free skin and I couldn’t be happier, relieved, and excited. 
This cream reduces the oiliness on my face without cleaning 
out all the necessary moisture and that is great, isn’t it?
Avon Care Vanishing Face Cream

I love this cream because it’s affordable, not hard to find and it’s suitable for daily use. 
It also nourishes and moisturize my skin in the best possible ways. 
I recommended one of my girlfriends who had the same skin problem to try it out 
and she was very happy with the results. She said the cream worked miracle
 on her skin. She also mentioned that Avon Vanishing cream works effectively
 as a pre-makeup oil prevention cream (she had to explain that to me because 
I don’t use makeup so I wouldn’t know what that is). 
Applying it before makeup 
works and prevents all the irritating shine that we always complain about 
so ladies and gayntlemen, here’s a plug, 
YOU’RE WELCOME!
Avon Care Vanishing Face Cream

My rating for this product is 9/10 because I could never ask for anything
 better than this for my skin, it is everything to me. It would've been a perfect 10 if it had some SPF.

PRICE: R45.00 but currently on Sale for R37.00
SHOP : HERE

I must say, this is one of my favorite post to date, LOVE IT!

Thank you for reading once again.

See you soon!

BONGI

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey there just trying out this cream is it suitable for fading dark marks due to acne as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips, your blog is really helpful. I have used so many products that haven't worked well with my skin, the reactions and the costs were a pain. Finally found something that actually does its job and not too heavy on the wallet. Hopefully others find it helpful too
    https://bit.ly/2Y0b0oI

    ReplyDelete